Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bublicious!


We got SO close to him. We got some pretty hot shots!












Craig and I (along with my sister, her husband, and my mom) went and saw Michael Buble' tonight. I am still on cloud 9!
Here are our reviews:
Sarah's Review:
***** (5 stars)
WOW! He is to die for.
One of the best shows I have been to.
He's funny, gorgeous , humble, charming, incredibly handsome, & puts on such a good performance. Did I mention that he is HOT?
If he is stopping in your city, do NOT pass it up. GO SEE HIM! HE IS FABULOUS!
As my sis said, "my life is better now that I have seen him" :)

Craig's Review:
well, i wouldn't say my life is better after seeing him, he's not Jesus and i have the same junk as him, but i did enjoy the show. he's a good showman and i'd say check him out in your town. but we paid 90 bucks to see him and thats the most i've ever paid to see someone or something i wasn't initially sold on.
dudes, you'll enjoy it if you go, and your wives will thank you for it. sarah says i might even get some action afterward. so its a win win... i'll give the star count after the win win....
(addendum: the day after *****)


6 comments:

Alisa said...

Wow. You guys have so much fun together. Can't wait to see Craig's star count. Pressure's on Sarah!

Tam Tam said...

Haha. I thought it was a funny post. People seem to love this Michael person. Aden and I saw him...at I think Best Buy..on their TVs. It didn't seem too bad. heh. I'll have to check it out.

Jeni said...

I love Craig's recap on the ENTIRE night! Although, I have to say that if Ewen McGreggor did a tour singing Moulan Rouge and Jared took me, he would totally get some action. :)
Glad you guys had fun.

Poor Rich Family said...

oh my gosh I love a little more after seeing your blog. He is AMAZING.

janis said...

Wow Sarah you got 5 stars for your "win win" good job!

Kelly Jensen said...

Oh, I LOVE him! I am so jealous! Way to go Craig on getting some action! Sarah didn't know you were just acting disinterested so you could get some "grateful action". She totally fell for it! Way to go