Monday, December 5, 2011
Thursday, November 24, 2011
My husband who is willing to be Mr. Mom, who comforts me, who genuinely wants to listen to me (or at least makes me feel that way), who works hard, and shows love continuously to me and our children
I could not have been more fortunate to be born into a unconditional loving, supportive family that like and love me in spite of all of my flaws. I am truly "home" when I am with them. I am 100% myself with them and there is not a feeling like it.
Oh and my kitchen aid :)
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Top 10 For October
8. Olivia joined Girl Scouts!
My "Daisy" Girl!
7.Michael buble has a new Christmas album. I. Love. Him.
6.Becki had heard of a "shark day" at a reserve near our house. The kids LOVED it. There were a few leopard sharks in a portable aquarium that the kids were able to touch. They got their faces painted, and we wandered along the bridges all over the water at the reserve. Such a fun way to spend the day.
2. My niece and nephew in their costumes. Don't they make a fantastic team? :)
1. Sev's drawing of a "temple" look like anything else?
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Fall is my favorite time of year. I LOVE the cool, crisp weather, sweaters, hot chocolate, the leaves changing colors... If you are a mild weather lover, you need to move to California. It is the end of September and it is 80 degrees and there is not a cloud in the sky. This sounds lovely, but to me I want it to be fall already! Please come fall, I'm waiting for you.
Here is our family's top 10 events for September!
Sev wanted to celebrate with a bowling party.
I could go on and on...Everyday he makes my life happier. I can't get enough of him and we have enjoyed watching him grow.
9. Liv lost her front tooth!! She is the cutest hillbilly I have ever seen! :)
7. I am finally caught up on Mad Men. My life is quite boring since I have caught up. I cannot WAIT for season 5!
6. Liv wrote Craig an apology letter. This picture says enough :) LOVE her notes.
a)"Mom you are very sweet and very kind"
b)"Mom you are the best mom I have ever seen. You make me better and you always do better things for me"
4. My sister and her family were sealed in the San Diego temple this month. I can't tell you how lucky I feel to have been a part of that special day. They literally looked heavenly dressed in white, especially with their two little angels. Those kids are the loves of my life and everyday I am thankful that they were sent to our family.
3. I STILL love my kitchen aid. Every time I use it it makes me happy.
2. I see hints of fall. Now I just need cool weather and leaves falling all over the place.
1. One more quote from Sevrin...
Liv & Sev were dancing in our front room to "California Girls" and sev went up behind Olivia and said "come here, I'm gonna give you a California wedgie".
Friday, September 16, 2011
8. Happy Birthday Craiger