Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am thankful for...

My husband who is willing to be Mr. Mom, who comforts me, who genuinely wants to listen to me (or at least makes me feel that way), who works hard, and shows love continuously to me and our children

My awesome kids. They make me laugh every day. Although there are days I want to be alone on a deserted island, I always look forward to coming back to them. They fill my life with so much joy. I love them more than they will ever know

My family (in laws included) :)

I could not have been more fortunate to be born into a unconditional loving, supportive family that like and love me in spite of all of my flaws. I am truly "home" when I am with them. I am 100% myself with them and there is not a feeling like it.

I could not have been more fortunate to have married into the family that I have. The Lumley family is willing to drop anything, anywhere to help out, they welcome anyone and everyone into their home, I LOVE being with all of them. Their home is another place I feel ultimate love and comfort.

Our friends...I often ask Craig "how did we get so lucky to know such amazing people"?The friends that we have both old and new fulfill our lives and make it happier, sillier, comfortable, and whole.

Our jobs...Craig works for a great hospital that has provided not only training, but decent income, and support while he goes to school. The company I manage for is fabulous. They are upbeat, positive, and supportive. Life is so much better when you enjoy your work!

Oh and my kitchen aid :)

Thank to everyone that make my life meaningful. I love you all

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Jon, Lindsay, & Naomi said...

Love you, miss you & CAN'T WAIT to see you!!! Happy Thanksgiving! xoxox

Alecia said...

Love this. Now I feel guilty because I wrote a crazy mom story instead of my thankful story on my blog just now. I do the thankful one tomorrow. :) P.S. We got a house in SJ!