Saturday, November 5, 2011

September...is fall near yet?

Fall is my favorite time of year. I LOVE the cool, crisp weather, sweaters, hot chocolate, the leaves changing colors... If you are a mild weather lover, you need to move to California. It is the end of September and it is 80 degrees and there is not a cloud in the sky. This sounds lovely, but to me I want it to be fall already! Please come fall, I'm waiting for you.

Here is our family's top 10 events for September!


10. My Sever turned 5!!!



Sev wanted to celebrate with a bowling party.

It was really funny to watch the little guys bowl.
Bumper bowling helped but on occasion one of the adults was seen in the middle of thealley pushing a ball down the lane after it had made a dead stop in the center! :)
Sevrin is one of my favorite people to spend time with.
The list of things that I love about Sevrin is WAY too long but here are a few things I adore about him:
His sense of humor (it's smart, quick, and he appreciates quirky humor)He is such a happy kid. 90% of the time he is pleasant and easy going
Sev gives me the best greetings. When I pick him up from school he will spot me in a crowd and shout "MOM!"with tons of excitement and waive frantically while running to me and jumps into my arms. EVERYDAY he does this.
While we are eating dinner he will say "Mom/Dad this is a very good dinner, I love it, you did a really good job on it"
He adores Olivia. He is constantly telling her how beautiful she is and how much he loves her.
When Sev needs some one on one he will grab me by the hand and say "come and sit with me mom I want to spend time with you". (How can you resist that?)

I could go on and on...Everyday he makes my life happier. I can't get enough of him and we have enjoyed watching him grow.

9. Liv lost her front tooth!! She is the cutest hillbilly I have ever seen! :)

8. Craig's sister got engaged this month! SO exciting! We are happy for you both Jenni & Pale!

7. I am finally caught up on Mad Men. My life is quite boring since I have caught up. I cannot WAIT for season 5!

6. Liv wrote Craig an apology letter. This picture says enough :) LOVE her notes.


5. Sev's quotes

a)"Mom you are very sweet and very kind"

b)"Mom you are the best mom I have ever seen. You make me better and you always do better things for me"

4. My sister and her family were sealed in the San Diego temple this month. I can't tell you how lucky I feel to have been a part of that special day. They literally looked heavenly dressed in white, especially with their two little angels. Those kids are the loves of my life and everyday I am thankful that they were sent to our family.

3. I STILL love my kitchen aid. Every time I use it it makes me happy.


2. I see hints of fall. Now I just need cool weather and leaves falling all over the place.


1. One more quote from Sevrin...

Liv & Sev were dancing in our front room to "California Girls" and sev went up behind Olivia and said "come here, I'm gonna give you a California wedgie".

1 comment:

Jan said...

I LOVE YOUR LATEST ON ~THE LUMLEY LIFE......GIGI