Sunday, November 13, 2011

Really? October is gone?

Once Halloween is over that's it...you blink your eyes and it's 2 days before Christmas and you still have so much to get done before Christmas Eve. I need time to slow down for many reasons!

Top 10 For October


10. Becki is always up for something fun. At the last minute one Saturday morning I decided I wanted to take the kids to the city. I called up my sis in law Becki to see if she might want to come and her usual response was SURE! We rode the trolley to Ghiradelli Square where we shared a HUGE chocolate fudge sundae. After our treat we walked back to the trolley pick up, the line was so long, the kids were tired and cold, so we took a taxi back to our car. It was a fun adventure and we all had a great time.




9. Halloween!!!

8. Olivia joined Girl Scouts!

My "Daisy" Girl!

7.Michael buble has a new Christmas album. I. Love. Him.

6.Becki had heard of a "shark day" at a reserve near our house. The kids LOVED it. There were a few leopard sharks in a portable aquarium that the kids were able to touch. They got their faces painted, and we wandered along the bridges all over the water at the reserve. Such a fun way to spend the day.


5. My niece Ella is always dressed to the nines. Look at her in her fancy Halloween attire. SO CUTE!!!


4. Sevrin's quote: "Mom I want to eat really healthy. I like beans. They make me fart. But that's ok".

3. My office is on the same property as our apartment. I needed to run over to my office quickly and the kids wanted to stay inside. When I came back Liv left this note on the table. Not only is it cute, but I thought it was so grown up of her to let me know where they were. :)


2. My niece and nephew in their costumes. Don't they make a fantastic team? :)


1. Sev's drawing of a "temple" look like anything else?



4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous family. I just love the pictures and stories. Who is the photographer? Amazing moments captures. Way to go Lumley's.
<3 Love, Jenni
AKA: Ms. Cummings ;-)

Unknown said...

hahahaha! love the picture of the "temple" your kids are so cute. looks like you guys are doing well.

Love, The Knaptons

Kelly Jensen said...

Hahah that last pic has me in tears! So funny! Let's play!

Alecia said...

I can't wait to be able to be spontaneous again! Maybe in a few years when I don't have to plan around feedings and nap times :) P.S. The temple cracked me up!