Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sarah Turns 30!!!!






Can you believe it? I am officially in my thirties!

I don't feel any different. It's just strange to say I am 30.

My sisters & mom celebrated with me by going to Houston for a girls weekend, the week before my birthday. (My oldest sister Stacey lives in Houston) Much to my surprise, the night we arrived Jeni surprised me by flying in to spend the weekend with us. I bawled my eyes out. I was incredibly surprised. I have to say.... no kids, shopping until we literally dropped, watching a movie everyday, being able to let loose & be silly, laughing, laughing, & more laughing... this trip was one of the funnest I have had. Thanks girls for making my 30th memorable. Everytime I think of it I will laugh.

I love ya










We were in Galveston and this guy had a pet deer??!!!




Really weird.






It's a newfound tradition! In September, Jeni & I were at the New Mexico state fair & she had to try a deep fried twinkie. Yuck! In Galveston she saw a chocolate covered twinkie and had to try it. All of us told her not many are a fan of twinkies, She said " Everything is good dipped in chocolate, and it's tradition". It wasn't very good, but the chocolate helped :)






3 comments:

What the "Hales" said...

Your hair is shorter! It's so cute! I love it! I need to find that resturant.

Jeni said...

So much fun. I am already going through withdrawl. Your family is so fun. I'm so happy that I got to be a part of the celebration! Happy birthday!

janis said...

I don't feel like I'm going to be 30 until I see pictures of me and my skin is sagging and then I remember...anyway you look great. I miss your face