Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Olivia!








Olivia turned 3 this past Sunday!









We asked her what she wanted for her birthday dinner and she said..."corn, ohlives, (that's how she pronounces olives) and maconi & cheese". That is what she got.


She had been asking for months for a "flower cake". I did my best. When it was finished I showed it to her and she said " I want a little mermaid cake". I had to bite my tounge after my efforts with the flower cake.









My mom & dad took her shopping to pick out her own outfit, while she was out, we strung christmas lights in the kitchen (lights are her favorite thing) then filled the house with pink & red balloons, turned off the lights and hid until she came in. When she arrived we all yelled SURPRISE! It freaked her out, but once she saw everyone there she was really excited.


Kel the fish is a hit! She named it Dorothy, just like Elmo's fish.




Thank you everyone for all of Liv's presents & for celebrating with us. She loved everything!


It seemed as though a good time was had by all.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

That cake is so awesome Sarah! I wish you could come take this class with me. It would be so fun!

What the "Hales" said...

I love the Picture of Olivia Smilin...oh it is so beautiful. She looks so happy! You should blow that picture up and have it framed!