Wednesday, January 2, 2008

craig's perspective

hey friends, i just realized that all my awesome super friends have blogs...but they are all managed by their better halves...and i wasn't learning any cool new info about some of you. i'm guilty of the same i guess, i'm a bit slow when it comes to computers and i don't have much time to commit to this sort of thing, but i figured if i did a little update every now and then maybe some of you would follow suit and give a shout out every so often, or just a little tidbit of whats going on in your lives. so here it goes.
p.s. i don't capitalize cause this isn't being graded or looked at by attorneys.
so we've been here in abq (albuquerque for future reference) since may and i miss my bros alot. i haven't made any new friends and occasionally hang out with my bro in law, he's cool. needless to say i don't do much but play with the kids and try to make sarah smile on my days off.
sev and liv are pretty awesome they're so __________ (place verb there). i love'em tons and they're really ______. you can tell by our pictures of them that they have alot of character.
sarah is super. she still loves me alot even with all my quirks, foibles and music choices. we have a blast when we're together.
i like my job, except for all the gross people. i love my latex free gloves. i'll say more about that later.
anyway give a little shout out on your family blogs once in awhile-peace out.

2 comments:

Thomanders said...

Excuse me? I thought the dudes were maintaining the blogs. At least that seems to be the deal in our household.

Andrea said...

oh craig, beau misses you :) We always talk about how much fun it was when we lived next door to each other in the stinky apartments (at least ours always seemed to be) and Sarah and I worked our butts off in aerobics and the crazy instructor would stop class and come over to us and make sure we were understanding the moves....those were the days!!!