Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween!







Can you believe that November is already here?
This is the point where time flies faster than ever and before you know it we are ringing in the new year!

Halloween was fun.
We went Trick or Treating with Becki, Scott, Maya, and G&G Lumley.
The kids had a ball.
I think Olivia really thought she was Cinderella and Sev loved his costume because he looked silly in it and it made us laugh.
A lot of our friends kept saying that his costume reminded them of the part on the Christmas Story where the kid has to dress up in the bunny costume!
I loved it and he looked so cute!
There will only be so many years where I can pick the costume so I'm livin it up! :)
Thanks mom for making the costumes! I LOVE them & so do the kids!









2 comments:

Poor Rich Family said...

Oh my gosh...They are so cute. I wish we could have been there to see them in person. We love you and miss you.

janis said...

They are so cute and so BIG! I only hope time starts to fly soon because time for me is dragging! Call me I need to talk to you