Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lame-O

I am a lousy blogger.
This post is for everyone who is giving me grief for not posting. (Jeni, Janis) :)
I will try my best to post a little more often!
Wow, a lot seems to happen when you don't keep up with things...
Sevrin turned 2! We celebrated in ABQ with my family. Sev seemed to have been in sort of a funky mood. He was a bit somber, I had expected him to be hyper and bouncing off the walls.
He did LOVE his cake. He had requested a "choo choo tain" cake and thanks to my artistic sis he got one! Thanks Kel! It looked great!
Thanks Mom & Dad for the fun stay and the great gifts for Sev.




When we got home from ABQ, the Lumley's had ANOTHER party for Sev! Thanks Lumley's for the fun, cake, & gifts!




Olivia had her first swimming lesson at her uncle Scott's pool "Happy Fish Swim School".
If you have not heard of Happy Fish, let me tell ya....the best place to turn your kid into a fish!
Olivia LOVES to swim.
I was excited to see the pics once I transfered them onto my computer. There were 4 pics of Liv picking her swimsuit out of her rear! Nice huh?










5 comments:

I am The Blindman and this is my mission said...

ok, you are in trouble for not giving me a call while you were here in Albuquerque. I know you have family, but man 15 minutes of your time is all I ask:) It's fun to see your new pics. Tracy

Tam Tam said...

Sevrin is getting big too! And wow his train cake was really cool. It puts mine to shame. I love the popcorn smoke too!

Jeni said...

So, I totally hope Lucy is into trains by her second birthday so that we can have that cake. I love it! I guess I will have to fly Kellie out to do it, darn it. :)

Thomanders said...

We love the Lumley update! Liv & Sev look so old and are so cute! We can't wait to see you all in a couple of months...

Summer said...

Glad to see you guys posting again! I can't believe Sev's already 2! We haven't even met him yet! Yikes. Time flies! Love the pics of the pink heels!!