Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Favorite Baby Sis

My sister Jackie and her husband Evan came to visit us the first week in November.
We had so much fun! Uncle Evan taught the kids a funny game called "Burrito". The kids call it burrito, but I'm not sure if we designated a name for it when Evan was playing it. Anyway...Evan would lay a blanket on the floor and roll the kids up in the blanket the way you would roll up a burrito. They LOVED it. Now they are constantly asking me if we can play "Burrito". We rode the trolly in the city, went to Half Moon Bay, carved our pumpkins that we didn't get a chance to carve on Halloween, saw "The Rock", laughed, and ate a lot:) Thanks for coming out guys! We loved having you here!










2 comments:

Poor Rich Family said...

Your favorite??? What the ****? J/K You look like you had a blast. I miss you.

UpdikeUpdates.com said...

Oh. My. Gosh. "Liv" and "Sev" are the cutest lil things. Ever. It's been so long since I've seen you guys! I hear every once and a while how you're doing when I talk to Summer. Looks like you're doing great. You look as beautiful as always. Miss you guys!