Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Magic Eraser is Magic!


For those of you who are clean freaks like myself, and you have not yet discovered one of the greatest cleaning creations, try Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser! Thanks to my friend Lea for introducing me to this awesome little brick of magic.... my cleaning spree's have never been the same!
This thing is amazing! It takes scuffs off of floor boards, marker off of walls, permanent marker off of floors, dirt and grime off of walls, and even removed a ring around the toilet! The list goes on and on of what it can do. Anything that I think it will not work on, the eraser proves me wrong!
When activated by water, the little, white, fluffy brick releases it's tiny, microscopic Goodness and banishes any sign of goo, dirt, film etc.
If you have kids you have to have one or two on hand at all times. It's a lifesaver!

4 comments:

Tam Tam said...

Hmm, good tip about the toilet ring. I'll have to try it sometime!

Jan said...

I remember you mentioning them but never used with water guess never read directions - Safeway brand it a bit cheaper since they seem to disappear so fast - yesterday I went to grab one and the box was empty now what am I going to do - next time buy 2 boxes so I always have one on hand

janis said...

I hope you got paid for your advertisement! Does it motivate you to start cleaning? Because I would totally buy that

Kelly Jensen said...

I LOVE these things! Founfd them after my little guy drew with permanent SHARPIE on my friends wood floor! It was no match for the bald guy! By the way-- GEt your rear ends back to the Bay area! We are waiting for you!