Wednesday, February 6, 2013

November

November was a quiet month.
I think it was the calm before the storm. (December) 
We spent Thanksgiving in LA with my family, minus my oldest sis Stace :(   
and as always it was a great time.
The Top 10 for November is centered around our time in LA mainly because I didn't document much this month! 

10. Spending time with my sisters, their husbands, the kiddos, and of course my mom & dad. 
Always a awesome time with the fam. xoxo

9. Turkey day was low key and relaxing.

8. Thanksgiving night aka BLACK FRIDAY (I'm still wondering why it was scheduled early, it takes away all of the fun of "FRIDAY") After standing in line for an HOUR & A HALF at Target we all scored some good deals and felt it was semi worth the wait.

7. Standing in a 2 mile long line at Target-LOVED gabbing with my sisters, my mom, and my brother in law Evan (yes he went and he was a blast to shop with) Evan, you're the best

6. Taking the kids to Newport beach and watching them SWIM in that freezing cold water!!!


 

 

My crazy nephew Jax SWIMMING!!!!


5. Spending lots of quality time with my newest nephew Finn!!!
Isn't he the cutest???

4. Eating delicious food

3. Walking along the water at Balboa Island...so pretty
 

 



2. Having my husband all to myself during the Thanksgiving break
(Nursing School has had him for a few years)
Craig was able to sneak away from school for Turkey Day
Sexy Man
1. Olivia & Sevrin's postcards to their friends



No comments: