Sunday, January 8, 2012

December Disappeared!

Yep December has come and gone....

The last time I remember December taking forever was when I was a little girl agonizing over the amount of days left until Santa arrived.
Will December ever be a month that drags on forever again?

Top ten for the fastest month in 2011:

10. Of course....Christmas!!! It was so much fun to watch everyone open presents. Especially the the gifts I gave everyone! :)

9. Spending time with my kiddos.
LOVE those two!


8. 2011 is over. Looking forward to a new year
7. I got to spend 7 days with my family. I loved every minute.

6. The kid's letters to Santa

Olivia typed hers

Sev wanted to write his out

"Would you like some cookies"?

5. Sev's quote:
In the car...
Sevrin: "Liv can you imagine sleeping naked?
Olivia: "No"
Sevrin: "I can."

4. The kids and I made homemade marshmallows. They were super delicious and fun to make.

3. While visiting New Mexico for Christmas, my dad and I were bragging that each of us made the best popcorn. My dad makes his with a Whirly Pop. I make mine with an air popper. So we decided to have a "pop off". We blind folded everyone and had them taste each kind of popcorn. The picture proves who the true pop star is. :(

2. A friend of ours took some family photos of us. She did a beautiful job and I got the pictures a few days after the shoot. Thanks Britney, we love how the pics turned out!

1. I was done with Christmas shopping on the 15th of December. This never happens so it was a big deal for me. :)

3 comments:

Poor Rich Family said...

I miss you. Christmas was so fun! I need some of those pics!

Britney said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Glad I found it :)

The Ottesens said...

I loved the Pop-Off. Probably my favorite part of Christmas break.

Where's January lady? It's almost the end of February!