Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Valentine's Day Gift


(We're all looking in different directions in this picture. And craig looks like a guard at the Buckingham Palace! So funny!)

Craig bought me tickets to see the broadway play Wicked for Valentines Day.
So last week we headed to the city!
Some of our good friends Jeni & Jared and Kelly & Mark joined us.
All of us dressed up, everyone looked so polished and pretty. It's nice to do that every once in a while, and it was fun to see everyone dressed up.
We ate at a lovely italian place for dinner.
The show was AMAZING!
It was a perfect evening!
I love you Craig!





2 comments:

Summer said...

How fun!!! Phil got me tickets to see Wicked this July when it comes to Phoenix! I'm so excited!

Kelly Jensen said...

WE had so much fun with you! When is the next date night??